Yes, you can. You need to go to the Ratings & Reviews menu and select the product you want to find out the rating evolution history. A product detail page will open, and it includes five tabs. Click on the second tab “Reviews” and from there you will be able to watch the rating evolution history of that product, as well as the tags added on Amazon and the reviews written by users about that product.
Basics of your account
- Your new account
- Product file requirements
- Explore your Netrivals
- Users and permissions section
- Your profile settings
- Can I remove a retailer from my list?
- How can I add a new retailer to my monitoring list?
- Where do I find the terms of my contract?
- Can I watch the rating history of a certain product?
- Can I reply to a review on Amazon directly from Netrivals?
- Can I set an alarm for a product under a certain rating?
- Can I create multiple users, alerts and reports?
- How are connections made in Netrivals?
- How can I remove connections?
- Evaluate the ratings of your products
- Connect your products with competitors’ similar products
- Add a new product to your catalog
- How to filter/search by various SKU/EAN codes
- How to set up your first alert
- Generate product matches with Smart Connections
- Check retailers' price history