How to access product information
On the main screen, access the Market Research icon and, in the drop-down menu, click on Product Explorer.
To see the list of products of a competitor, in the search bar choose the rival whose products you want to see.
- Products: Shows you the name of the product and the number of photos (if any)
- Brand: Brand: Shows you the brand of the product
- Category: Indicates the category to which the product belongs
- ϟ: Indicates if the product is connected to your catalog
- Price: Shows product price and shipping costs
- Stock: Indicates the stock of the product
- Added: Shows when the product was added to the list
- Updated: Indicates the last time the product information was updated.
How to filter the product list?
On the right side you can filter the products by Brand and Category, and there is also a search bar where you can write the name of the product or its reference code.
You have advanced options to search the products by text, Codes/EANs, Brand, Categories. You can filter the products according to price range, if they have or not stock and if they are connected to your catalog.
You can also show the products added in a time period.
Order and Export List Products
You have an option on the right side of the screen to sort the product list by price, stock, when the product was added and when the product information has been updated, in ascending or descending order.
You can export product list data in two formats: JSON or CSV. This export can be filtered with the filter option on the right side of the application.
See detailed information about a product
When you click on a product, a tab will be displayed where you can clearly see different attributes of the product.
- Price: a price history is displayed if the product is connected (dotted line) and the competitor’s price on the bar
- Shipping Cost and Delivery Info
- Photos: Shows available photos and their size
- Historical Data: Shows information at a precise date about the price, the stock level and if a promotion has been applied on the product.
Analyze Rivals y Brands
From Brand Analysis you can access a screen about the brands used by a rival retailer.
- Brand: Brand name
- Total products: Number of products you have of a specific brand
- Weight: Percentage of a brand over the total of the catalog
- In Stock: Number of products in stock
- Out of Stock: Number of products not in stock
Clicking on one of the brands will open the product list in Product Explorer showing all the products of that specific brand.
How do you know if a rival adds a new product to your catalog?
From the Alert List page you can see the name of the alert, the shop that the alert is made for, who created it, the days of the week the alert is sent, when the alert was created, whether it is active and the possibility of deleting it.
How to create a new alert?
The new alert button in the upper right corner will open a window where you can create an alert that will send you an email as soon as the system detects that a new product has been added to the catalog of a particular competitor.
- Retailer: Select the retailer you want to receive alerts about
- Alert Name: Name the Alert
- Choose which day of the week you will receive the emails
- Choose who gets the alert
- Choose the alert status: active or inactive
Also, before setting the alert you can filter it according to text, brand, price range or categories, thus showing the products that meet those characteristics.