Learn more about the segmented vision provided by the Netrivals Marketplaces module.
How to access the Marketplaces module
If you want to get access to the Marketplaces Module, you simply need to click the store icon on the sidebar menu. Once there, you will have access to as many marketplaces as you have contracted.
You can find the different marketplaces on the top of the screen, next to the searching bar. The different marketplaces’ logos are displayed, so that by only clicking one, you can find all the segmented and detailed information about your products there.
Please note: You must upgrade in order to access the Marketplaces module. To enjoy its features, please contact your Customer Care Specialist or Account Representative.
When you enter a marketplace in Netrivals, a data table is displayed. Here, you can find all the information that Netrivals’ system collects from the different monitorized marketplaces.
- Product: Here is an overview of your product. An image of the products helps you visualize the product in question. See your MSRP, the cheapest price on this particular marketplace; and the difference (in percentage) between your MSRP and the cheapest seller. In case there is a variation of the product, a dropdown menu will appear so that you can choose which product you want to check.
- Seller: Find the different sellers in the marketplace, as well as the characteristics included in the product description.
- Country: The country where the seller is selling that product.
- Price: Retail price set by the seller. If it’s green, it means the price is higher than your MSRP. On the contrary, if the price is lower than your MSRP, the price will be colored in red.
- Shipping: Find the shipping cost for each seller.
- Total: The price set by the seller including the shipping costs.
- Difference: The difference between your MSRP and the price of each seller, in both percentage and euros (or currency considered within your account).
- Sort the data displayed according to different criteria.
Marketplaces and Comparison Engines currently included in our module
Currently, these are the marketplaces and comparison shopping engines included in the Netrivals Marketplaces module, among others:
- Google Shopping
- La Redoute
- Analyze sellers distributing your brand.
– Assess who is distributing your products on marketplaces and comparison shopping engines.
– Spot authorized and non-authorized sellers.
- Check countries of distribution
– Analyze your product presence among sellers within a given marketplace or comparison shopping engine in specific countries. Assess price deviation in different countries.
- Spot differences by product
– Detect differences in several product variants. Can you identify different sellers by product variants? Do variants affect price deviation?
- Estimate your product value
– Assess the value of your products on distribution channels. Is your product being devalued? Check differences in price and how your products are being advertised by sellers across marketplaces and comparison shopping engines.
Note: Remember that you need to contract the specific marketplaces you want to monitor in order to find them on your Marketplaces Module. If you want to add more marketplaces or comparison engines, contact your Customer Care Specialist or Account Representative.
How to optimize your market picture with the Marketplaces module
Thanks to our Direct Web monitorization, you could get a quite comprehensive view of your position in the market and the way your products behave in it. However, our Marketplaces Module offers new extra assets that will surely give you an even broadened comprehensive point of view of your products situation in the market.
These are some of the characteristics of the Marketplaces Module available in Netrivals: