Google Shopping Price Monitoring
Ready to make the most of your Google Shopping Campaigns’ budget? Netrivals ensures Google Shopping optimization through competitor monitoring, dynamic pricing solutions, and the chance to create and organize campaigns based on the competitive status of the market. Having the best price on Google Shopping will most probably get you the Buy box, which will increase your visibility, conversion rate and ROAS.REQUEST YOUR DEMO
A Seamless Google Shopping Price Monitoring Process
Make your next move knowing the status of the market
Thanks to Google Shopping monitoring, you can get to see which products of yours are more expensive, cheaper or equal to the market average. It also allows you to set pricing rules and fix prices manually from the very same platform. If you are being perceived as an expensive retailer, you lose visibility since you don’t have the Buy box, you are investing in an audience with low conversion rate and, thus, obtaining a lower ROAS.
Netrivals offers filters with which you can segment your catalog according to several parameters. Likewise, you will know if you have the best price in the market thanks to custom labels. This will allow you to run different pricing strategies for each group.
Dynamic feeds generation
Netrivals gives you the chance to create dynamically-updated data feeds every time there’s a pricing change. It is not necessary to update your feed from your CMS, since you can create URLs directly from Netrivals. These URLs get updated every time you enter the website. So when Google trackers visit it, your data will be updated and Google Merchant Center won’t reject products for having different prices.REQUEST A DEMO
How it works
Start monitoring your Google Shopping feed is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Set up your products and your competitors’ within NetRivals.
NetRivals will monitor competitors’ prices and yours to generate an optimized Google Shopping feed.
Receive more valuable clicks from Google Shopping and increase conversions while showing only competitive products.
Meet our Customer Success stars
Sandra, Customer Success SpecialistIn today’s digital world, consumers extensively compare prices before completing their purchase. This is why Netrivals’ Google Shopping Monitoring is helping our customers to keep being competitive and increase their conversions.
Diego, Customer Success SpecialistMaking the most out of Netrivals’ features is crucial to maximize its benefits. That’s why the Customer Success team helps our customers on their entire journey, from the onboarding to the day-to-day, making sure they optimize their pricing strategy
- What is Google Shopping?
- Google Shopping is an online platform that displays a list of retailers and e-commerce stores that want to promote sales campaigns to increase conversions.
- How does Google Shopping work?
- Google Shopping works as a display for retailers and e-commerce with a CPC included. It redistributes customers to retailers’ websites.
- How to advertise on Google Shopping?
- It is crucial to be properly positioned on Google Shopping. The better positioned, the more sales opportunities you are going to have.
- ¿How to sell on Google Shopping?
- First of all, you need to choose your products selection and upload it on Google Merchant Center. By controlling your main metrics you can have a better positioning and increase sales opportunities.
- How to publish products on Google Shopping?
- Uploading products on Google Shopping is simple but may take a lot of time. Using automate tools to synchronize your catalog on Google Shopping is a fast and efficient solution that will keep your products’ prices updated.
- How to appear on Google Shopping?
- You need to improve your competitiveness by controlling the three main metrics of an e-commerce store: price index, profit margin and conversion rate. It will improve your positioning and make you more visible for customers.