Google Shopping Price Monitoring
Ready to make the most of your Google Shopping campaigns’ budget? netRivals ensures Google Shopping optimization through competitor monitoring and product feed updates. These actions will help you stay competitive, maximize the results of your campaigns and enhance your profit margins.REQUEST YOUR DEMO
A Seamless Google Shopping Price Monitoring Process
Advertise competitive products only
netRivals platform has filters that make it possible to segment your catalog according to several criteria. With Google Shopping Price Monitoring, you can view products in which you are more expensive, cheaper or equal to the market average. This information is used to exclude products with higher prices than competitors in Google Shopping and make sure that you only display products in which you are truly competitive.
This is a very convenient way of optimizing your store performance in Google Shopping. Think about it, if you appear as one of the most expensive vendors in Google Shopping, potential customers won’t be buying from you. Besides, you’ll be wasting money every time they click on your products without finishing the checkout process.
Automatic catalog synchronization
Choose the criteria on which products get sent to Google Shopping. In case you decide to select products in which you are cheaper or have an equal price to market average, netRivals’ Google Shopping Price Monitoring will process only products that comply with these requirements. This data is then included in a dynamic feed that allows automatic integration with Google Shopping.
This feature enables daily updates which avoid any need for changing product selection every time prices change. Imagine having to check every day the competitive status of your products to select again those which can be sent to Google Shopping. There is no doubt that this would be a very time-consuming task that would take you time you need to do other tasks. For this matter, netRivals automate this sort of process to help you get rid of that burden.REQUEST A DEMO
How it works
Start monitoring your Google Shopping feed is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Set up your products and your competitors’ within NetRivals.
NetRivals will monitor competitors’ prices and yours to generate an optimized Google Shopping feed.
Receive more valuable clicks from Google Shopping and increase conversions while showing only competitive products.
Meet our Customer Success stars
Sandra, Customer Success SpecialistIn today’s digital world, consumers extensively compare prices before completing their purchase. This is why netRivals’ Google Shopping Monitoring is helping our customers to keep being competitive and increase their conversions.
Diego, Customer Success SpecialistMaking the most out of netRivals’ features is crucial to maximize its benefits. That’s why the Customer Success team helps our customers on their entire journey, from the onboarding to the day-to-day, making sure they optimize their pricing strategy
- What is Google Shopping?
- Google Shopping is an online platform that displays a list of retailers and e-commerce stores that want to promote sales campaigns to increase conversions.
- How does Google Shopping work?
- Google Shopping works as a display for retailers and e-commerce with a CPC included. It redistributes customers to retailers’ websites.
- How to advertise on Google Shopping?
- It is crucial to be properly positioned on Google Shopping. The better positioned, the more sales opportunities you are going to have.
- ¿How to sell on Google Shopping?
- First of all, you need to choose your products selection and upload it on Google Shopping. By controlling your main metrics you can have a better positioning and increase sales opportunities.
- How to publish products on Google Shopping?
- Uploading products on Google Shopping is simple but may take a lot of time. Using automate tools to synchronize your catalog on Google Shopping is a fast and efficient solution that will keep your products’ prices updated.
- How to appear on Google Shopping?
- You need to improve your competitiveness by controlling the three main metrics of an e-commerce store: price index, profit margin and conversion rate. It will improve your positioning and make you more visible for customers.