What is Price Intelligence?
Price Intelligence is all about knowing how the market prices affect buyers’ purchasing decisions and, ultimately, businesses’ performance.
This data and knowledge are used to optimize an actor’s pricing strategy, making it more competitive, driving more sales and increasing profitability.
Looking for a Price Intelligence tool?
Check how netRivals’ Price Intelligence can help your ecommerce to increase sales and conversions
Price Intelligence for Competitor-based analytics
You can break data on your competitors down into more specific charts that will help you determine how competitive your store is regarding the state of the market.
On the one hand, you get the chance to compare the prices of your whole catalog with the complete list of competitors you are tracking, obtaining a global vision on your store performance. On the other hand, you can select specific competitors and check how you compete with them in specific products, like the ones belonging to a specific brand. Learn more about Dynamic Pricing…
Price Intelligence for Category-based analytics
You probably organize your product catalog into the categories that best represent your business product catalog. netRivals Price Intelligence processes this sort of segmentation and makes it available from the software so that you can filter all the information in your product feed as needed.
A category-based search involves items with common characteristics and such search can always be saved in the form of a report that can be exported from the tool in the following formats: XML, HTML, CSV, and Excel.
Check every price move
Find out what is the position you occupy in the market. netRivals Price Intelligence software generates rankings based on the prices found for each of the products in your catalog. The most competitive retailers will be set in the main positions, while the least competitive ones will always appear at the end.
Use price differentials to check to what extent your prices are higher, lower or equal to your competitors’. By analyzing this data you can uncover the pricing moves your competitors are performing to gain positions in this ranking. Learn more about Price Monitoring…
How it works
Monitoring your competitors prices is a simple as:
Add the URL of your store and the URL of the competitors.
NetRivals’ bot will extract the information of the products that you and your competition have in common.
Get reports in your dashboard, receive alerts of price changes and gather insights about your competition.
Meet some of our Customer Success Specialists
Sandra, Customer Success SpecialistIn today’s digital world, consumers extensively compare prices before completing their purchase. This is why netRivals’ Price Intelligence is helping our customers to keep being competitive and increase their conversions.
Diego, Customer Success SpecialistMaking the most out of netRivals’ features is crucial to maximize its benefits. That’s why the Customer Success team helps our customers on their entire journey, from the onboarding to the day-to-day, making sure they optimize their pricing strategy.
- What is price intelligence?
- Price Intelligence is a methodology that considers the impact of the products value’s changes over the final consumers’ purchasing decisions and, in final instance, over companies’ performance.
- How price intelligence works?
- Price Intelligence analyzes the market and collects relevant data from your competition, allowing you to improve your pricing strategy, gain competitiveness and increase conversions.
- How a price tracker works?
- Price trackers scan the products of your competitors several times per day and provides you with relevant data that help you improve your pricing strategy and adjust better prices.
- How to determine prices with price intelligence?
- When you have access to updated and detailed data about your main competitors, you can segment the information to optimize your pricing strategy.
- How price intelligence helps your pricing?
- A proper in-depth analysis of your competitors’ prices will help you make more justified decisions on how to adjust prices for your e-commerce store.
- What is the process of price intelligence?
- First of all, you need to monitor your competition. Once you collected relevant data, you need to define a proper pricing strategy and then to adjust optimal prices for your products.
- What are the applications of price intelligence?
- Price Intelligence helps retailers define well-designed and justified pricing strategies. In that sense, it provides data to adjust competitive prices and increase conversions.